Based in Sydney, Australia
23rd June, 2016 (iOS) / August 2nd, 2016 (Android)
A High speed infinite flier set in a distant colonial solar system. Master a series of dangerous courses through asteroid fields and grand industrial infrastructure. Built for mobile with a simple one-touch interface for steering, playable in portrait or landscape.
Releasing June 23rd for iOS, August 2nd for Android.
- Immersive high speed gameplay, streamlined and fluid controls
- 30 levels from six visually diverse zones
- Complete a list of increasingly demanding challenges, unlocking new ships as you go
- Take to the global zone leaderboards to compare your piloting skills against others
- Original music score, or optionally fly to your own tunes.
- Customisable controls and camera.
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Hyperburner. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Hyperburner IndieDB page
For up to date screens and videos. indiedb.com.
Follow developments on twitter
About Bad Potion
Bad Potion is an indie developer based in Sydney, Australia.
More information on Bad Potion, our logo & relevant media are available here.
code, art, music